Sunday 1 January 2017

NEW YEAR, NEW ME



                                                                                                                                                                                   
We all know we are super guilty of the 'the new year, new me' phrase. So here we all are on the 1st of January and everyone's starting there new diets and swearing they will keep their room clean from now on..

Now see the difference is I'm sat here on January the 1st 2017 at 4pm thinking about how I can really push myself this year and achieve amazing things.. No I'm not saying I'm gonna cut back on my dairy milk bars ;I think I've already eaten about 3 of the buggers today! opps 😄.. I'm talking about combining everything I love and have a passion for and create it my reality.

Everyone has dreams right?

Ever sat in you bedroom or on the train staring out the window at your surroundings and ever feel like this isn't where you belong? you can feel all your senses in your body fighting against you whilst you sit and think about everything you want out of life. Maybe you favourite car drives past or you see a beautiful house and you just wish and wish it was all yours? me too..

listen to your gut!!

Now part of me growing up was learning how I work and what I want out of my life, I totally agree with you on this one; finding who you are and where you meant to be is the most upsetting yet rewarding thing you can experience. I was constantly told to listen to my gut and nothing else because your gut "always knows best".

4 years on and I follow my gut insists everyday of my life, If I'm in a difficult situation, If I'm somewhere I shouldn't be and so on and so forth. This has got me to where I am today I personally feel just listening to yourself for even 5 seconds, could change everything!

So maybe that could be your new years resolution?!  listen to your gut and see where it takes you!!

So my 2017?!

I want to make 2017 my best year yet, its a year where so many more opportunities will be opening up for me as I will finally be turning 18 years of age!

For years I've had a love for fashion, travelling and everything girly really. This year is gonna be the year that I keep pushing on and working hard towards my aspirations and goals within fashion, no matter how many times I fall. 2016 was a bit  of a roller-coaster for me but wasn't it for everyone :) however I still managed to plod my way through and achieve some amazing things!

But my most biggest goal this year is to be able to overcome all of my fears, and become the best version of myself.

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS... THEY KNOW THE WAY - Kobi Yamanda

Welcome to 2017 and I wish you the most happiest, craziest, year of your life!😍😄


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig