Thursday 5 January 2017

WINTER FASHION MUST HAVES



As we all know its absolutely freezing outside recently (unless you living in Miami of course 😜)  so its literally key to be able to be super warm and cosy as well as looking totally gorgeous... So here is 7 of my most warn must haves of the winter season!


FAUX FUR

Every girls guilty pleasure... Winter is the all time season to slay your big fluffy coats and scarfs without looking anything but sassy. with loads of texture and colour this statement easily completes any outfit without a doubt. plus its super soft and warm.. all round winter wardrobe keeper!

My fav item of faux fur?

This winter I'm in love with quilted coats that have the faux fur around the neck line. The full fur coat is also slowly become one of my favourites as well.


JEGGINGS

I can not explain to you the love and comfort I get from wearing jeggings every day. I get loads of complements at work from customers or even just hanging about around college. " OMG what jeans are you wearing they're so nice" its the jeggings ;) I think one thing I love about them is its literally like wearing your favourite pair of pajamas out all the time and they look identical to jeans (Every girls dream!) The only down side about jeggings is there is no zips or buttons.. However I'll always style them up with a cute belt and I'm sorted. I cant stress enough this lil fashion hack that I have for myself. Its the worse feeling in the world walking around in jeans that don't fit right and they are mega expensive etc. etc.. when jeggings are half the price. Its just a No from me... so just please go get some!

My fav jeggings?

I'm a massive fan for dark blue or black jegging. This a personal preference as I don't really feel lighter jeggings look as good on me. I get all of my jeggings from new look as they fit me like a glove and look so jean like (if that's even a word)


WOOLY HATS

I think this one speaks for itself really.. who doesn't want a super cute fluffy hat to keep their head and ears warm in the colder months?


JUMPER TOPS

I must admit I was never a fan of looking stylish in the winter before, as its blimming cold and I really didn't care... but this winter I'm so in with the jumper top trends... if your not to sure what I mean its a thin jumper that is supposed to look like a long sleeve tee and yes it works as both (I can guarantee you already have one!)  super easy to wear and less hassle with layering!

My fav jumper top?

I'm deeply in love with both the Victorian high neck frills and  the embroidered rose  trends  at the moment ! so defiantly these styles are my go to at this winter.


HIGH NECKS

If your anything like me you live in high necks, day in and day out you have your neck snugged up in one of these numbers. (I think my addiction has got so bad I have about 20 high necks to my name)  I personally love  these tops as you can literally where them with everything. you can dress them up under a skimpy dress or dress down with boots and jeans the possibility is endless! Love Love Love!!

My fav high neck?

I honestly don't have one.. sorry I love them all!!


MILITARY JACKETS

Again my life revolves around jackets, any chance I get to wear one of these beauties I will. They are the most comfy, stylish and quirkiest item of clothing I own. I just love how you can put on the most dullest outfit and them bam!! military jacket kills the show and your slaying your own runway... simple as pie.

my fav jacket?

Funny enough my top of many military jackets is actually my American army number from Primark!
I love this jacket so much and I cant get enough and it only cost £9 !!!


LEATHER BOOTS

Leaving  the best until last .. Winter boots have to be my all time  number one must have for winter. I think I have the worlds biggest addiction with boots (Sometimes I wish could just glue them to my feet ) I have no clue why, but I honestly  think they're to die for, always looking super cute with everything you wear and again so comfy to wear on a day to day basis. I think the great thing about the shoe industry is they are always looking for new ways of making boots look amazing with gold panels and tie ups and loads more.


My fav boots?

110% my black leather Chelsea boots
Literally your see me wearing them 24/7 in the colder months... its like a religion to me.




Photo Credit :@VERITAS_PHOTOGRAPHY
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig